Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Well That Lasted Long....

So in case you missed it, literally not one day went by without something happening to a member of the Bulls after The Chairman's proclamation of 4 championships and my slurping of the Kool-Aid. Well, I told myself I would not use a whole lot of foul language on this site, but "shit."  I mean, shit shit shit shit shit.  Boozer's leg injury with 3 minutes left in the Bulls game looked pretty bad.  I kinda cringed when I saw it and immediately texted Jimmy the Greek who also thought the injury looked pretty serious.  Then about 2 minutes later I got a text message from my friend who is a panda that said:
"Jerry mixed the Kool-Aid. You chugged it via beer bong. You both jinxed this team."
Now while I no longer believe in jinxes, curses, or any other crap like that. It is pretty unbelievable that not even a game could go by with out something happening that could seriously affect the Bulls season. 
The foul by Kwame Brown was just ridiculous. Bulls up by 15 or so and he just flagrantly fouls Booz.  Kwame Brown may be the worst 1st overall pick of all time.  All this guy is good for is getting a dime bag on the street corner in Charlotte.  Can anyone explain to me why MJ keeps this guy on his payroll? First with the Wizards, and now with the Bobcats.  This guy has only averaged in double figures once in his 9 year career.  If this ruins the Bulls season, Kwame must pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment