Friday, March 4, 2011

Forgot to write about how much I hate Lebron in previous article...rookie mistake

So I tuned in for the final 5 minutes of the massive Heat collapse at the hands of the Magic last night. Wow. Lebron James is just not clutch, and Chris Bosh is a nancy boy. Fact.  Anybody see him crying his eyes out in the post game press conference. What a loser. I mean just a total loser.  NBA dude. no babies allowed. This is what happens when you combine a bunch of me guys and put them on one team. You beat the bejesus out of the weak and you get your ass handed to you by anyone who is not afraid of you. I really cannot put into words how much I hate the LBJ.  Anyone who knows me probably thinks I hate a lot of people, but that is simply not true.  its a short list and the only name I am going to disclose at this time is Lebron.  (Keep reading to find out who else I hate.) 3 of the past 4 games Lebron has had shots to tie or win a game and he just has brick city'd every one of them. LEBRON you suck. Bosh.  what a blessing in disguise that the Bulls did not sign you because you are weak. Bulls.

No comments:

Post a Comment