Sunday, March 6, 2011

LOS BULLS?????

I hate to go into this, but it just needs to be said, "I thought this was America."  Why the hell are the Bulls wearing jerseys that say Los Bulls. Absolutely ridiculous.  Because apparently, if the jersey just said BULLS like it usually does, the Mexicans in Miami would not understand that the BULLS were playing.  But by simply adding the spanish word "LOS" to the jersey it all somehow makes sense to the Miami spanish speaking population.  I do not mind that the NBA defiles the Heat jersey by adding "EL" but do they really need to do it to the Bulls jerseys.  Totally ridiculous.  I'm so sick of this crap and I got a feeling this kind of crap is going to keep getting worse.

2 comments:

  1. I think they did it because those same mexicans won't buy a jersey that just says Bulls or Heat. But add El and Los!? "OMG MANG, LOS BULLS, I GOTS TO HAVE MINE ESSE"

    Just about making money, the most American of things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sure regular Bulls jerseys sell pretty well there Cush. Adding the word "Los" is just stupid. I forgot how important the word "the" was in the mexican community

    ReplyDelete