Monday, February 21, 2011

Welcome to My World

This blog is meant to pretty much give you ESPN INsider without having any insiders and without making you pay 9.99 a month for it.  Who gives a shit about the east coast and west coast.  If that is all you want to read about then watch it on ESPN.  I plan on covering predominantly Chicago Sports, as well as Big Ten hoops.  My biases are towards two specific teams, the Cubs and the Hoosiers.  Moving on, I hate the Sox, but feel I can write about them in an even tempered manner, and without too much hate.  That is because most of my hate is towards White Sox fans, not the actual team.  Anyways, I'm looking forward to writing this and taking you into the second half of the Bulls season and into the 162 game baseball season.

1 comment:

  1. First off, chetsteadmansstinkycheese is a genius name.. props. Second, how do you feel about the 2011 Carlos Zambrano? bust?

    ReplyDelete